Friday, June 18, 2010

Vacay Fund Pay Day

It's Friday, so that means pay day to the vacation fund.  While reading a reader's comment on Couponing to Disney yesterday, I got a great idea.  The reader does a round up kind of thing to deposit money into her vacay fund with a max of $10 because they're on a budget.  For example, if the paycheck was $249.32, she'd deposit $9.32 into the vacay fund.  That sounded like a great idea to me so I decided to do the same.  Only, the "round off" part of the paycheck was a mind boggling.....42 cents. Yeah, I spat all over my laptop laughing so hard.  Oh well.

Anyway, we didn't spend much this week so the deposit is rather small...only $35.  Most of it came in the form of coupons, which hey, that's not bad!  The "big" part of the deposit came in the form of Swag Bucks rewards.  I got another $10 in Amazon gift cards from Swag Bucks last night, making my total rewards a record breaking (for me anyway) $20.  I'm excited to do some shopping. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)