Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mailbox Love

I wonder if my mailman (mail-ghetto-fab-woman*) is sick of bringing me Tampons because I got another Playtex Gentle Glide sample w/coupon in the mail today, plus 2 copies of Parenting magazine. Why they send me 2 copies, I don't know, but at least I'll have one in each bathroom now. :p

* My ghetto fab mail woman...I freakin' love her. (Vast improvement over the lazyass who used to drive his mail truck up to each house, turn the engine off, walk up the steps...not disabled, mind you, drop the mail off, walk back to his truck, fire up the engine, drive the few yards to the next house, rinse, repeat.) I just love her spunk. And yes, she really is ghetto fab, complete with 6" acrylic nails that are awesome.  How she rocks those blue latex gloves with those nails, I'll never know, but that's part of what makes her awesome.  She makes me want to tell her to put the mail down and sit on my steps with a couple of bottles of 40s wrapped in paper bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)