Saturday, June 19, 2010

One last chance

I've been using Blogger for my blogging needs for years...well before Google acquired them. Most of it was for personal and private reasons, and I never had any problems, but now that I have a public blog that I enjoy sharing with the world, Blogger just doesn't seem to cut it for me. So many features they promise to work, especially considering it's Google's own products just aren't working right and haven't been for weeks. Needless to say, it's frustrating me.  The latest came when I tried to respond to a reader (Steph) who commented on my Swag Bucks/Amazon shopping spree post. I tried to respond several times and each time it just ate my response. I made a test response on another post and for some reason it won't allow me to delete the test. It's just frustrating to say the least. I'm going to give Blogger one last chance to make things right.  I'll give it till the end of Monday so that it has all weekend and a full working day to fix things and if it doesn't work, I'm jumping ship to Wordpress.  My hope is that my lovely and awesome readers will follow me along the crazy ride during the move. I'll try to make it as seamless as possible and will post the link here if the move ends up happening.

I'm pretty annoyed with the move because I put a lot of work and energy into this blog, in just the comments numbering coding alone.  Bah!  Oh well.  C'est la vie, non?

In the mean time, would any brave volunteers like to give Wordpress a test run for me, pretty please?  I just need you to poke around, test things out, leave me a comment...say whatever, tell me I smell and my mother dresses me funny, but please keep it clean. (Ironic since I smell, no?)  Tell me what you think!  I really appreciate your patience and help. You guys are awesome!

Here's the link for the brave people who are killing (company) time to read my blog: http://cheaponinja.wordpress.com/

xoxo
~CN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)