Thursday, June 3, 2010

Coupon tips - Bricks

I usually don't like installing things on my computers, including coupon printing software that most couponing sites requires you to install before printing their coupons. I understand why they require it, but it doesn't mean I like it and I try to avoid it if at all possible.  However, last week, while trying to figure out the print settings on my computer to print out some Off! coupons I figured out a trick.  Off! uses the Bricks coupon printer.  I had the printer page idling in the background while I was troubleshooting my printer, which took all too long.  After a while, it figured out that I was having trouble printing so it offered to send me the coupons via snail mail instead.  Well, sweetness!  I'm fine with that. I don't need them right now, plus I save on ink, paper, and the trouble of installing the software.  Hook me up!  I requested the coupons to be mailed to me and was done with it. It'd solved my problem.  Now keep in mind, as far as I know, the mailing option is only available to online coupons via Bricks.  I discovered that by accident. However, according to Couponing to Disney you can manually request Bricks to send you the coupon by clicking on the "Help" link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)