Thursday, June 24, 2010

Deals be runnin' with the devil: Zhu Zhu pets

I've held off on these for as long as I possibly could, but after much debate with my husband over IM, we caved and bought a pack of these rodents for our kids for their upcoming birthdays.

Target's deal of the day is a 3 pack of Zhu Zhu Pets for $15.99.

Use the code MT9ZC7RW at check out for an additional 10% off. Shipping is free. By the time it was all said and done, after tax 3 Zhu Zhus for around $15. My last check on Amazon, just one of them goes for $11, so that's a pretty good savings...even if you do think it's Tickle Me Elmo fad redux. :p

Source: Couponing to Disney

P.S. Don't forget to shop through sites like Upromise or Ebates. Shopping at Target.com through Upromise will give you 2% back for college. Ebates will give you 3% cash back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)