Friday, June 18, 2010

Half price happy hour Pinkberry

Pinkberry, purveyor of tasty frozen yogurt goodness will be having having half priced happy hour between 5pm - 7pm starting June 25, 2010 to promote their new summer flavors.  (Proof is on their website, on the front page.)

Now does this mean that it will happen at all Pinkberry?  Your guess is as good as mine.  With new Pinkberry such as the one in Denver, Colorado having lines that are an hour long just to get in and pay full price for it, I can't imagine why they would need to run a half priced promo, BUT it never hurts to inquire about it. If you are in the Denver metro area, I would definitely look them up and call before you head down there expecting to take advantage of the deal, but considering the line, I highly doubt anyone minds paying full price for the frozen goodness. :)  Or at the very least, wear your comfy shoes because I imagine the lines will be astronomically long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)