Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Coupon & Review: $2 off Off! Clip On


Right@Home has a $2 off coupon for Off! Clip On starter packs. The starters typically run about $8 each and comes with 1 cartridge which lasts approx 12 hours. (If the link doesn't allow you to get a coupon, you may have to join Right@Home.

I'll admit, I was skeptical about these at first, but after using them for almost a month now, I think they do a good job at warding off bugs. They are not designed for lots of motion though as they require you to be fairly still. They are great if you're watching a sporting event or gardening, just any activity that does not require you to move around too much, making the fan blowing the repellent around you ineffective. The clip doesn't clip on securely, it's more like it just hangs there. I usually hang it out of my shorts' pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)