Friday, June 11, 2010

Mailbox Love

The mail has arrived and it's time for Mailbox Love again. :)

Today I got a huge box of samples from P&G.  Inside were:
  1. Bounce 4 in 1 dryer sheets
  2. Tide Plus Febreze
  3. Pantene Customized Solutions shampoo & conditioner in Frizzy to Smooth (great for traveling!)
  4. Cascade Extra Action pacs (don't use these if you've turned your hot water down to the recommended 120 degrees if you have kids. As I learned from my friend Dave, if your water isn't hot enough, the plastic pacs will not dissolve in the water, causing hot messy clogs for you to deal with. Pardon the pun.)
  5. Sam's Club One-Day Pass

Are you a member of P&G's Everyday Solutions Brand Sampler?  It's free to join and they have tons of samples.

Do share some of the goodies you got in your mailbox today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)