Monday, June 14, 2010

Mailbox Love

I think my mailbox is trying to compensate for the lack of goodies on Saturday because it exploded with all sorts of goodies today! Check it -


I got:
  1. A Dr. Scholls For Her insole...and it literally is just ONE insole so I get to hop around trying it out but if I want the other one, well I'll have to use the enclosed coupon to spring for a pair lol.  If you want one to hop around too, you can still score one from their Facebook page
  2. Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips - these are yum!
  3. Nature's Bounty pedometer!  I am SO excited about this. Tylenol offered one as a promo a few months ago too, but when it came, it was broken so I couldn't really use it. I've been wanting one for a while now so I can keep track of things when I walk my dogs.  Of course, it came with coupons too. :)
  4. Curel Itch Defense sample & coupon
  5. Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize shampoo & condition with coupon
  6. A $1 off 2 Pop-Tarts Ice Cream Shoppe pastries. (I totally forgot to throw that in the photo.) This one I got sent to me from Bricks a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I can get the specially marked ones for more movie tickets. :D
Today's a good day for some mailbox love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)