Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bricks coupon follow up

Remember my post about requesting coupons instead of printing them from Bricks?  Welllllll, I just learned that that's not entirely true. You can't always do that with Bricks.  You see, I was trying to request a $2/2 Nivea Lip Care coupon and behold, it's from Bricks. I did my little trick and it didn't give me the option to request a coupon to be mailed to me. Here's why as explained by Bricks:


I am unable to install the Coupon Printer. Can you e-mail me the coupon?

Some of our clients have chosen to offer postal mailing of coupons. If the coupon you are trying to print has this option, you would have been presented with a form to enter your postal address. If you did not see this option, we are not able to send the coupon to you via postal or electronic mail. 


So there you have it.  They can only send it to you if the vendor is willing to allow it.  It's still worth a try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)