Monday, July 26, 2010

Talking yourself off the ledge

I know I post bargains, sales, and goodies on this blog, but if there's one thing I've learned from bargain hunting is, there's no point in doing it unless you NEED the item. Otherwise it's a waste of time, money and effort. There, you heard it from me here.  In other words, I don't want you to spend the money on the deals I post if it's not something that's right for you.  I love a good deal and often times, it's very hard to resist....especially with all those back to school sales going on right now!  You saw how many pencils I bought!  What I am desperate to resist are clothes.  My kids do not need new clothes. The clothes they have now are fine and even when they need new clothes, I'd taken advantage of so many deals in the past that they're set for a long while.  I stumbled upon this blog today with an article on how to talk yourself from buy, buy, buying. I hope it helps you save a few pennies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)