Thursday, July 29, 2010

Box Tops 4 Education - The Difference One Makes

Here's another easy opportunity for you to earn Box Tops for Education for your school of choice. (I posted of one with Kroger here if you missed it.) This one is called The Difference One Makes and it basically involves playing a game. You simply enter in your email address, select the school of choice, and a rotating tic tac toe sort of game shows up. You get to control when it starts and stops. If you match 3 pictures in a row, you win Box Top credits for your school of choice! How easy is that? Even better still, you get to do it once a day so you get a daily shot at scoring free points for your school!

Grand Prize - 500,000 Bonus Box Tops
Weekly Prize - 5,000 Bonus Box Tops
Instant Prizes - 450,000 Bonus Box Tops

I just won 15 Box Tops for my kid's school!  I'm excited!  Especially since school budget cuts are so rampant these days. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)