Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Goodies

Here are a few goodies for you today:
---------------------------------------------
(Source: Freebies 4 Moms)

Brands include: HealthWise®, Innova®, EVO®, Karma® and the new California Natural® grain free formulas!

My Notes:  You'll have to input your name, address, and email then the site will generate a retailer list in your area for you to choose from. The coupon, which they will mail to you within about 2 weeks, is only good at that retailer so choose carefully.  The site has been hammered all day long so it's running slow and wonky.  I tried all day long and even though I entered a valid address knowing the food is sold in my area, it wouldn't generate a retailer list. I tried one more time and it eventually did load so just be patient and keep trying. If it still doesn't work, use the contact info on their website and call customer service for help. They should be able to take your info and send you the coupon.

----------------------------------------------
(Source: Couponing to Disney)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)