Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rite Aid shopping trip

Here's what I scored at Rite Aid today shopping this week's ad:
  • Crest Scope toothpaste - $2.29
    -$2.29 SCR = free
  • Crest 3D White toothpaste - $2.99
    -$1 manny from White Strips sample,
    -$2 SCR = free
  • Coppertone sunblock - $8.99 W+
    -$2 in ad coupon
    -$3 AdPerk coupon = $3.99
  • O-Cello sponges - 2/$3 W+
  • Combos/Goldfish snacks - 2/$3 W+
Used $5 off $20 AdPerk coupon
Used $2 +UP from last week's Pantene purchase
Got new $1 +UP for buying Coppertone

Total cost: $2.99 +tax (not factoring the Coppertone $1 +UP since I'll factor that in my next purchase when I use it.)

(There's an even better deal involving SCR #555: spend $25 on qualifying skin care...Coppertone qualifies! get $10 gift card. Spend $50 get $25 gc.  Use W+ and SCR# 655 will get you another $5 gc.)

Terminologies:
* SCR = Single Check Rebate - Rite Aid's rebate program.
** W+ = Wellness + - Rite Aid's loyalty program
*** +UP = +UP Rewards - Rite Aid's promo coupon program

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)