Thursday, September 23, 2010

Coupons & samples through TiVo

With Fall TV premiering this week, I am SO ridiculously excited for today because I have SIX shows going on tonight, 4 of which are premiering. Woot! I am SO thankful for my TiVo on days like that. Tonight, while I was going through my TiVo I noticed an ad for Pretzel M&Ms. I clicked on it and it allowed me to request a $1 off coupon via email! How awesome is that? I can't say TiVo is the first place I think of when I want samples and coupons but I've also requested samples through my TiVo before too. If you have a TiVo, what have you requested and received? I'm not sure if other DVRs offer samples and coupons. If you have some other brand of DVR and service, do you get coupons and/or sample offers through it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)