Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hi yeah, remember me?

Yeah, I know it's been a while. I've been slacking, yes, I know. I can't really say I have much of an excuse either, unfortunately, other than life got ridiculously busy so I got lazy whenever I could to catch a breather. Hopefully if nothing else, I'll get a chance to post some deals and such here again at least sporadically.

One thing I have been addicted to lately are Cuties. I could easily sit and munch on 4 of them in a span of 5 minutes. At least they're a healthy addiction, right? Anyway, if you like Cuties and get the Sunday paper, there are 2 coupons for them in this week's paper. Just a heads up just in case you're like me and let the paper sit in the driveway for a few days. ;)

Enjoy and hope to write again soon!

P.S. if you use Google Reader you can add this blog to your Reader lists and get updated whenever I get to update this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)