Monday, September 20, 2010

Shut the front door!

(Click to enlarge)

Remember my Crest money maker at Rite Aid? Yeah, so I had no idea that it would qualify for TWO SCRs when I bought it. Usually I get an email notifying me that my SCR submission has been received and approved but this time, I didn't get one so I decided to check. When I first checked, I only noticed the first one which said I didn't qualify. I was annoyed because I thought there was a mistake. I even dug the circular out of the trash and prepared for a fight when I noticed that what I didn't qualify for was something I wasn't going for anyway so it wasn't a big deal. The deal was even sweeter when I noticed that I qualified for not one, but TWO rebates so that makes my money maker even better at $2.26! Woot! I love surprises like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)