Monday, August 9, 2010

Swag Bucks goes back to school

It has been a super crazy weekend for me so I haven't been able to update this blog as timely as I would've liked to. In fact, I totally forgot about the Kroger sweepstakes resetting until today so I forgot to play yesterday! Ugh! Anyway, when I got a chance to log onto Swag Bucks last night and I won some SBs doing a search, I noticed something was different: the bucks looked different! Here's what I got treated to:

It looks different! I had no idea what was going on, but I was glad that I scored some SBs. I thought they were just changing the graphics to a new model just because but when I logged on this morning, I saw a post on their blog explaining that they are running a back to school promo. They've rolled out five new collectible Swag Buck bills in 6, 9, 14, 19 and 23. If you collect all five by the end of this week, you will be awarded 50 extra Swag Bucks! So get searching!

So far, as of this blog entry, I've collected 3 out of 5 bills: the 6, 9, and 14 bill. Hopefully I can get the last 2 and score a bonus 50 at the end of the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)