Friday, August 27, 2010

Mailbox Love

I know I've been slacking on everything...on updating mailbox love, and deals. I don't have much of an excuse for mailbox love other than things being SUPER crazy and busy around here, but as for deals, the truth is, there just haven't been very many noteworthy and worthwhile deals around lately. Even I haven't seen much to request for myself. (And I only share the goodies and deals from resources I trust and that I would be willing to request for myself.)

Over the past few days, here's what I've received:

  1. Nordic Naturals samples
  2. Emergen-C samples from Walmart
  3. Lanacane sample
  4. Nexxus hair care samples plus a $3 off coupon that doesn't expire till March 2011!
  5. Entertainment Weekly mag (free!)
Have you been getting goodies in the mail lately? If so, please do share!

I'll continue to share deals and freebies as I see them. In the mean time, be sure to follow me on Twitter! I'll often times post deals there, especially if I'm on the go or in a rush. I wouldn't want you to miss out on a goodie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)