Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mailbox Love - The compilation post

Wow! Schools are rolling back in session in my area and this month with the past couple of weeks being full steam ahead so it has been absolutely CRAZY for me. Sadly, it's looking to be an absolute nuthouse for the rest of the month around here. It's been so nuts that half the time I don't even know what came in the mail when. (My husband has been checking our mail.)  I think I'm going to roll this all into one compilation post.

I think in the past couple of days I received:
  • Target Up & Up products coupon book
  • Costco coupon book
  • Coupon for FOUR jars of Beech-Nut baby food (great for donating)
  • My DH got his free Maxim mag
What goodies have you been getting?


Also, don't forget to play Kroger/King Sooper's Summer of Savings Sweepstakes and the The Difference One Makes game daily to earn Box Tops for Education!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)