Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh praises! Comment numbering

I've always wanted comment numbering in my Blogger blogs (I'm stubborn and lazy so I don't want to switch to another platform) but I was having a bit of a hard time figuring it out.  After about an hour of trying a variety of codes, some of which could've possibly been outdated, I finally figured it out!

If anyone else is using Blogger and would like to have comment numbering, check out this tutorial.  If it doesn't work after going through the tutorial, scroll down to his response to Sarah B.  He gives another code to replace that ended up doing the trick for me. This will come in handy in the future.   
  
And if you want to see comment numbering in action, go ahead, leave me a comment or few. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)