Friday, July 16, 2010

Heads up, Swag Buckers

Have you noticed there's been a shortage of Swag Bucks earning video ads to watch lately? I noticed something today. I noticed 3 vid ads that did NOT have the little blue arrow indicating that it's a vid ad. I only noticed it because the point value was much smaller than the typical "sign up and buy" offer...it was only for 1 SB. You click on it and rather than it opening up a small pop up with the vid, it opens up a new browser or tab with the vid in it. Once you watch it in its entirety you should instantly get the SB.

Oh yeah, and I just received another Amazon gift card from them today. I'm just 25 SB away from another one! I hope to get it by the end of this weekend. Oh, and did you hear? Or should I say, read? They've improved their Amazon gift card redemption process. Now you can get it faster instead of waiting until the 1st and 17th of each month to get your GC. I like it! It's a lot less pressure on me to get those SBs in time. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)