Monday, July 5, 2010

Extra Pennies: YouData

Are you doing YouData?

Just what the heck is YouData anyway?
In a nutshell YouData is another way to earn a few extra pennies. You take a few seconds to view ads, and they pay you for viewing the ads. You'll need a cell phone with texting capabilities to join as they'll text you an activation code.

If you are already a member, don't forget to clear your cache and cookies every so often to ensure you're getting the ads you're supposed to, and thus your money. In addition to clearing your browser cookies, make sure you fill out your profile survey. Apparently, I hadn't done this when I first signed up and I missed out on some money. Boo! I poked around and discovered the survey section, filled it out and voila! I instantly had 4 different ads to view. To access your profile surveys, sign in and click on the tab that says Your MeFile. Then on the left side of the screen there should be a link/tab that says "Surveys"click on that and it'll take you to a list of quick surveys you can fill out to see if you qualify for some extra ads to view for $.

If you're not a member and is interested in joining YouData, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)