Saturday, July 3, 2010

Buy Costumes - 50% off clearance prices!

A couple of weeks ago I posted about a BuyCostumes.com sale that included a 40% off clearance price discount.  Now the deal has gotten even sweeter...it's 50% off clearance prices!  Click here to take advantage of the deal and use code clear50 at check out.

Admittedly, I took advantage of the sale when it was 40% off. It was a great deal then, but when I saw that just a week after I placed my order, things went on an even steeper discount, I got a little annoyed.  The difference wasn't huge, just $5, but hey, I'm not Cheapo Ninja for nothing.   I had nothing to lose by emailing them and ask for a refund of the difference.  Within about 12 hours, I got an email back from their customer service informing me that I will be getting a $3 credit to my credit card. But um, the difference was $5?  Eh, whatever, I wasn't going to nickel and dime that much.  I still got a great deal and it was kind of them to refund some money.  A few days later, I went to check my credit card statement and behold...a $5 credit was on my account.  Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised and happy.  Despite the confusion with customer service's response, the result was correct and they provided me with great service. For that, I am happy and they will have my business and rave.  Thank you, BuyCostume.com for being awesome, helpful, and caring of customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)