Monday, November 18, 2013

Skip the ugly sweater





Gift cards tends to get the bad rap that it's impersonal, when the truth is, most people would really rather get a gift card than a knick knack or ugly sweater they don't want or need. No, it's not about what YOU think they want or need, but gift giving is about the recipient. Not only that, but gift cards make life so much easier for you and the recipient.

Kroger offers 4 times the fuel points when you buy gift cards from them. No fees, no hassles. Just use your club card when you shop and when you get gas. Heck, half the time I don't even remember to bring my card. I just use my phone number at the store and gas pump. Picking up some gift cards, knocking a few things off of the Christmas to do list while picking up groceries, AND getting fuel points to help lessen the pain of prices at the pump? Sign me up! I don't need MORE stress this Holiday season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)