Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Healthy kick to the immune system

 

It's a new year, which usually comes with New Year's Resolutions. On the top of everyone's resolution is often, "get healthy." Well, I'm happy to say that I've found a tasty new way to help with the get healthy part of the resolution. 

BzzAgent sent me a bottle of Tropicana Vitamin C & Zinc orange juice to try. It helps support a healthy immune system with three times the Vitamin C of regular OJ. It has no added sugars, and quite delicious. Now, in addition to vowing to take the stairs instead of the elevator, track my daily steps, and eating better, I can add Tropicana Vitamin C & Zinc oj to the ritual, to give my immune system a good kick. At least drinking something healthier is easier and requires less motivation than going to the gym. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)