Sunday, December 11, 2011

BzzAgent: The Little Clinic



A while ago, while in a local Kroger store, I'd noticed that they'd opened a new clinic. For a while here, most if not all of the grocery store clinics were closed. I never knew why, but they just vanished. Soon after noticing The Little Clinic, I was invited to check it out by BzzAgent.

While I haven't personally had a chance to use them yet (and knock on wood that I don't simply because I don't want to get sick...I don't have time to! Who has the time to be sick?) I'm happy to know that they're there and conveniently located so I know it's an option for if and when I need them. When I was walking by it, I did notice a sick child in the small waiting area of the clinic. And it is small...just a tiny section at the front of the store. The waiting area is just a few chairs outside of a door. It would've been nice to see some sort of wall or door to isolate the sick from the masses of other Kroger shoppers as to avoid the spread of germs, especially when food products are being purchased just a few feet away. Nonetheless, having the option of a conveniently located clinic is nice when you feel like death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)