Monday, September 19, 2011

Bzz Agent Product Review: Bil-Jac dog food


A short while ago, I joined the Bil-Jac dog food campaign on BzzAgent. I had my dogs try out the food over the weekend, and I must say, they love the food. Even my picky eater dog gobbles it right up. I'm rather impressed with the ingredients, which clearly states they use an adequate amount of meat, no fillers, no gluten meals, and no spray on fat, right on the packaging. Overall, my dogs loved it. The only con is, the food is tiny, reminiscent of rabbit pellets. In fact, it looks exactly like rabbit pellets. I think it's much more suitable for small dogs. Big dogs might have an issue with it. Other than that, my dogs would give it a rave review for taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)