Saturday, June 13, 2009

Review: PhatStraps

My husband got me custom handmade camera straps for a belated Mother's Day present (simply because I couldn't come up with what I wanted for Mother's Day before the day) and they're here! I'm soooo excited! They look and feel SO good!

My husband got me the "accessories kit" which includes an extra long shoulder strap, a wrist strap, and a lens bag, all of which I got to pick, mix and match the patterns for. I couldn't decide on one pattern for a complete set look so I went with getting both:




Check out the soft, plush yummy goodness of the minky underside of the strap!



I just got it in the mail today and so far I'd say it's a rave! I'm loving the quality of the straps so far, they're thick and super comfy. We got them from PhatStraps and so far, I'd highly recommend them if anyone is looking to replace their default dSLR straps. They were so nice, very responsive and fast! The skulls pattern I picked wasn't even an option listed for camera straps, they're originally for guitar straps and she custom made it for me. I'm soooo happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)