Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Free Starbucks & Suave

If you're like me and tend to throw out grocery store circulars that come in the mail along with junk mail, I hope you didn't throw out this week's circulars yet! If you did, I hope they're not covered with icky trash yet because on the back of the Safeway circular is a coupon for a free Tall cup of Starbuck's tea of your choice at an in store Starbucks. The coupon is good through Jan 20, 2009.

Also on today's freebies list is a bottle of Suave shampoo. Starting at midnight EST Jan 14, 2009, you can request a coupon for a free bottle of Suave shampoo up to $3 in value here. The offer ends at 11:59:59 Jan 14, 2009. Coupons will be mailed to you within 2-6 weeks and is good through Feb 28, 2009.

Source: "Deal"icious Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)